Dr. Heath Snell completed his undergraduate studies graduating Summa Cum Laude from Arizona State University. He then went on to pursue his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Colorado School of Dentistry. While in dental school, Dr. Snell received several honors and awards and was nominated into the prestigious Omicron Kappa Upsilon dental honors society.
Following dental school, Dr. Snell completed a one-year course of study in Advanced Education in General Dentistry where he gained the needed training to perform such complex dental procedures as placement of dental implants and extraction of wisdom teeth. Because of this extra training, he is also certified to perform oral and IV sedation.
When he is not working, Dr. Snell enjoys spending time with his wife, Chelsea, and their four children. He also enjoys athletics and photography, and is very active in his church and community.
Dr. Snell is our wisdom tooth extraction expert. If you’re interested in wisdom tooth extraction click here
We have made all of our patient forms available to you in one location as Adobe Acrobat files. For your safety and convenience, we recommend printing and completing these forms in the comfort of your home prior to your appointment.
Please remember to bring your completed forms with you for your first appointment. If you have any problem getting these files to print properly, please call our office or your dentist’s office, and we will gladly send or fax them to you.
- Pre-operative Instructions for Dental Surgery
- Medical History Update Form
- Disclosure & Consent Form
- Post-operative Instructions Following Dental Surgery
- Escort Responsibilities for IV Sedation
- Medical Consultation for Dental Surgery Form (if needed)
- Supplemental Disclosure & Consent Form (if needed)
- Implant Consent Form (if needed)
- Implant Post-Op Instructions (if needed)
- Sedation Financial Agreement